"Mark Twain in Washington, D.C." set to be released by The History Press fall 2013.
« Does this book exist? “History of the Capitol and public buildings, 1839 – 1872” by George Alfred Townsend
Mark Twain Best Known American Man of Letters, “Last Picture For Which the Dead Humorist Posed” [Evening Star, April 22, 2010, p. 4]
- Library of Congress Book Talk: Wednesday, June 18, at noon – Montpelier Room, 6th floor of James Madison Memorial Building
- Gaithersburg Book Festival 2014: John Muller & Ida Jones
- Library of Congress & Center for the Book host talk on “Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.” [June 18, Noon, Montpelier Room, Madison Building]
- See you at the 5th Annual Gaithersburg Book Festival; Sat., May 17th [H. L. Mencken Pavillion; 10:35 A.M.]
- Book Talk & Signing: Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library, Wednesday, April 9 @7pm