"Mark Twain in Washington, D.C." set to be released by The History Press fall 2013.
« “Samuel L. Clemens” & “Geo. Alfred Townsend” – LOC _ Prints & Photographs Division, Brady Register _ LOT 11446 – 7 Feb 1871 _ p 64
“A PAIR OF ‘EM!” – Charles Henry Webb & Mark Twain [Evening Star, 31 January, 1868; p. 3]
- Library of Congress Book Talk: Wednesday, June 18, at noon – Montpelier Room, 6th floor of James Madison Memorial Building
- Gaithersburg Book Festival 2014: John Muller & Ida Jones
- Library of Congress & Center for the Book host talk on “Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.” [June 18, Noon, Montpelier Room, Madison Building]
- See you at the 5th Annual Gaithersburg Book Festival; Sat., May 17th [H. L. Mencken Pavillion; 10:35 A.M.]
- Book Talk & Signing: Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library, Wednesday, April 9 @7pm