"Mark Twain in Washington, D.C." set to be released by The History Press fall 2013.
« 1867 Boyd’s City Directory of Washington – “Washington Misc…” _ “Newspapers of Other Cities Having Offices in Washington” [p. 86]
1867 Boyd’s City Directory of Washington _ “James Guild, Furniture Store, Corner of Twelfth and B Streets, (near the Canal,”
- Library of Congress Book Talk: Wednesday, June 18, at noon – Montpelier Room, 6th floor of James Madison Memorial Building
- Gaithersburg Book Festival 2014: John Muller & Ida Jones
- Library of Congress & Center for the Book host talk on “Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.” [June 18, Noon, Montpelier Room, Madison Building]
- See you at the 5th Annual Gaithersburg Book Festival; Sat., May 17th [H. L. Mencken Pavillion; 10:35 A.M.]
- Book Talk & Signing: Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library, Wednesday, April 9 @7pm