"Mark Twain in Washington, D.C." set to be released by The History Press fall 2013.
« The Mark Twain House & Museum in Hartford hosts panel “Mark Twain Takes Washington,” Thursday, March 20, 2014
George W. Adams [Washington Journalism, Past and Present. By Crosby S. Noyes, Evening Star, December 16, 1902]
- Library of Congress Book Talk: Wednesday, June 18, at noon – Montpelier Room, 6th floor of James Madison Memorial Building
- Gaithersburg Book Festival 2014: John Muller & Ida Jones
- Library of Congress & Center for the Book host talk on “Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.” [June 18, Noon, Montpelier Room, Madison Building]
- See you at the 5th Annual Gaithersburg Book Festival; Sat., May 17th [H. L. Mencken Pavillion; 10:35 A.M.]
- Book Talk & Signing: Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library, Wednesday, April 9 @7pm