For the 2nd year in a row I’ll be participating in this great regional book festival. This year I’ll be at the H. L. Mencken Pavilion at 10:35 A.M. for the “Historical Figures in D.C.” discussion of Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.: The Adventures of a Capital Correspondent along with Dr. Ida Jones and her book, Mary McLeod Bethune in Washington. Free parking. See you there!
"Mark Twain in Washington, D.C." set to be released by The History Press fall 2013.
See you at the 5th Annual Gaithersburg Book Festival; Sat., May 17th [H. L. Mencken Pavillion; 10:35 A.M.]
- Library of Congress Book Talk: Wednesday, June 18, at noon – Montpelier Room, 6th floor of James Madison Memorial Building
- Gaithersburg Book Festival 2014: John Muller & Ida Jones
- Library of Congress & Center for the Book host talk on “Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.” [June 18, Noon, Montpelier Room, Madison Building]
- See you at the 5th Annual Gaithersburg Book Festival; Sat., May 17th [H. L. Mencken Pavillion; 10:35 A.M.]
- Book Talk & Signing: Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library, Wednesday, April 9 @7pm