Posts Tagged book festival
See you at the 5th Annual Gaithersburg Book Festival; Sat., May 17th [H. L. Mencken Pavillion; 10:35 A.M.]
For the 2nd year in a row I’ll be participating in this great regional book festival. This year I’ll be at the H. L. Mencken Pavilion at 10:35 A.M. for the “Historical Figures in D.C.” discussion of Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.: The Adventures of a Capital Correspondent along with Dr. Ida Jones and her book, Mary McLeod Bethune in Washington. Free parking. See you there!
- Library of Congress Book Talk: Wednesday, June 18, at noon – Montpelier Room, 6th floor of James Madison Memorial Building
- Gaithersburg Book Festival 2014: John Muller & Ida Jones
- Library of Congress & Center for the Book host talk on “Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.” [June 18, Noon, Montpelier Room, Madison Building]
- See you at the 5th Annual Gaithersburg Book Festival; Sat., May 17th [H. L. Mencken Pavillion; 10:35 A.M.]
- Book Talk & Signing: Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library, Wednesday, April 9 @7pm