"Mark Twain in Washington, D.C." set to be released by The History Press fall 2013.
Archive for April, 2014
The professionals have resumed control. Discussion on “Mark Twain in Washington” at a prominent Washington museum to be announced shortly. The amateurs have kindly been dismissed.
You are currently browsing the archives for April, 2014
- Library of Congress Book Talk: Wednesday, June 18, at noon – Montpelier Room, 6th floor of James Madison Memorial Building
- Gaithersburg Book Festival 2014: John Muller & Ida Jones
- Library of Congress & Center for the Book host talk on “Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.” [June 18, Noon, Montpelier Room, Madison Building]
- See you at the 5th Annual Gaithersburg Book Festival; Sat., May 17th [H. L. Mencken Pavillion; 10:35 A.M.]
- Book Talk & Signing: Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library, Wednesday, April 9 @7pm